We are a tightly-woven, growing team looking to add a couple more intelligent humans to our organization. If you’re interested in any of the opportunities below, e-mail us with a brief note detailing your experiences along with your portfolio and/or résumé. BTW, you look wonderful today.
Product Designer, Simplecast
We’re seeking a Product Designer to join the Simplecast team; someone with a passion for actualizing the future of podcasting.
This person will be responsible for designing highly usable interfaces for the Simplecast admin, analytics display, and audio player UI, while also being fully adept in concepting and designing marketing sites and materials. Additionally, they will research competitors and implement industry best practices, while visually representing complex workflows in an organized manner.
Curious what the future of our platform looks like? You can learn more at simplecast.com/roadmap
What We’re Looking For
- 3-5 years of demonstrated product design experience
- Portfolio showcasing your design & UX skills
- A strong understanding of interaction design concepts
- The ability to clearly communicate and document your design decisions
- An excellent sense of typography, layout, and design principles
- Someone who is meticulous, but able to iterate quickly
- Someone who is comfortable defining success metrics and making data-driven design decisions.
- Someone who is comfortable working on products from brainstorming to implementation
- Strong understanding of web standards, browser and mobile capabilities
- A self-starter attitude; an ambitious person that seeks new challenges
- Bonus: Loves podcasts, and has the drive to innovate the industry
Role & Location
- Full-time opportunity, though possibility for PT or Contractor role to start
- Possible remote position (we’ll cross this bridge when we come to it)
Medical, dental, and vision benefits coverage from your first month. Generous benefit stipend. Generous PTO. Opportunity to work remotely. Tiered budget for ongoing learning.
If interested, please email your portfolio and/or résumé.